[Rhodes22-list] PWC repellent

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jan 15 09:01:56 EST 2010

Joe,

Some days, I definitely agree with the author.  I want the T-shirt (link is
broken).  Just think of this technology as a new way of increasing effective
"railmeat" without additional crew.  Beware of jibe when firing.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

"Joe Babb" Friday, January 15, 2010 8:51 AM