[Rhodes22-list] towing a Rhodes 22 w/ a Toyota Tacoma?

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Mon Jan 18 19:07:32 EST 2010

Hi Bill:

I live in the Hill Country of Central Texas.  I have a Nissan Frontier V-6
2-wheel drive.  It has a tow package which I thinks means that the trailer
wires were run.  In other words, no transmission cooler or anything else
extra.  Mine has a 6000 lbs. limit on the custom hitch.  No problems at all
going up and down the grades with my Rhodes 22, but these aren't mountains
either.

Regards,
David Culp