[Rhodes22-list] Experimental Vang/Preventer

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Tue Jan 19 01:15:20 EST 2010

As promised, here is the link to the web page that describes the
vang/preventer that I built for my boat.

I am not recommending that anyone do this to their boat.  If you choose to
build and install one of these, it is completely at your own risk.

My purpose in showing this to you is to pass along some information that has
worked so far for me on my boat.  Perhaps someone with more ingenuity then
myself will improve upon it and we will hear about it.  I think it was a
worthwhile project and worth the money.

Enjoy!

David

http://vang.davidculp.com