[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pump Question

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 22:27:30 EST 2010

Hank,

West Marine owes me a dividend check for the amount I spent striping and
refinishing the hull. On one trip one of the sales people couldn't believe I
married and then asked if my wife had a sister he could marry so he could
get away with what I was spending on a boat.

John S

Remember it takes 6 men to carry you to your grave and one woman to put you
there. (John Wayne)