[Rhodes22-list] Canadian olympic humor.

r22rumrunner at aol.com r22rumrunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 16:39:23 EST 2010

>  Now that Vancouver will be
hosting  the 2010 Winter Olympics, these are some questions people from
all over the world are asking.  Believe it  or not these questions
about Canada  were posted on an International
Tourism
Website.  Obviously the  answers are a joke; but the
questions were really  asked!

Q: I have never seen it
warm on Canadian TV, so how do the plants grow? ( England
)
A.  We import all plants fully grown  and then just sit
around and watch  them die.

Q: Will I be able to see Polar Bears
in the street?   ( France )
A:   Depends on how
much you've been  drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Vancouver
to  Toronto - can I follow the Railroad
tracks?   ( Sweden )
A:   Sure,  it's
only Four thousand miles, take  lots of water.

Q: Is it safe to
run around in the bushes in Canada ?    ( Sweden
)
A:  So it's true what they say about  Swedes.

Q:
Are there any  ATM's (cash machines) in Canada ?  Can you
send  me a list of them in Toronto , Vancouver ,   Edmonton
and Halifax ?  (England  )