[Rhodes22-list] advertisement for a loaner boat

Richard Arking richard.arking at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:51:24 EST 2010

Stan, If the boat is in decent and safe condition, I'm interested.  After
exploring the web site I wrote to you awhile back- I appreciated the written
material you sent me.  Now its a matter of waiting til mid 2013 when the
mortgage, the life insurance and the youngest college kid are done. But I
need to be on the water sooner; would you believe I've aced nearly all the
US Sail and Power Squadron courses  but I have had very few hours with hand
actually on tiller? I can keep it at the Miramar Yacht Club on Emmons ave in
Sheepshead Bay.   I have learned from the Rhodes List to trust your
judgement and your honesty so I'll rely on your assessment of the boats
structural integrity .and needed repairs. Also, is it a Mk I or II and what
year, any photos?  Thanks, Richard Arking
                                                <richard.arking at gmail.com>
cell 718-614-0329