[Rhodes22-list] advertisement for a loaner boat

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Jan 22 10:17:44 EST 2010

Richard,

I am not so sure I would trust my judgment.  I was born in Sheepshead Bay.
The Mic Mac and Miramar were my diving platforms and one day when the Bay
was semi frozen over (Todd is right) I thought I was invincible and walked
across to Manhattan Beach while the flexible salty ice water rippled up and
down with each hesitant step.  Luckily I did turn out to be invincible and
went on to build Rhodes sailboats (which, of course, verifies my poor
judgment by attempting something so frivolous as boat building to try to
make a living).

I will get you info on the San Juan via the post office.

stan/gbi