[Rhodes22-list] Canadian olympic humor.

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:16:48 EST 2010

Rummy,

They come from the mucky bottom of Lake Erie and invade in mid summer.
Really, just big midges.  About as harmless as the soldiers we defeated just
about 100 years ago.  (Remember Commodore "Don't give up the ship" Perry?)
The worse damage they do is cause cars to slide around on their slime when
they get squished on the streets.

Going swimming--inside.

Rick