[Rhodes22-list] 2nd Annual NW Rhodies Fleet Sail

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 18:45:51 EST 2010

Cowie,

Thanks for sending me the link.  I have bookmarked it for future reference.

Yes, this is the area we will be sailing in this Summer.  We may change destinations as imputs come from the guys, but for me, I will just be happy to be on the water sailing with the fleet to any of the Islands.

It promises to be fun.

Caesar