[Rhodes22-list] 2nd Annual NW Rhodies Fleet Sail

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 23 21:44:08 EST 2010

Caesar,

So glad that the Puget Sound event will be a go this year, although wishing I could join you in this sailing wonderland.  Our family reunion, always over the fourth,  is making it impossible.  I'll look forward to the logs.  I would like to revisit Mongolian BBQ up the hill at Friday Harbor if it is still there - that was in '80, oh yes...

If the dates change I will be watching!

Art