[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 15:22:59 EST 2010

Ben,
First impression was that she is to young for this. However, after watching
 the video's on her web site, I would have to say she is not only an
amazing  young women, but certainly qualified to do this. What an outstanding
adventure  at this age. I hope she is able to complete her trip. I'm jealous.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/25/2010 2:11:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,