[Rhodes22-list] Rubber feet for boarding ladder, Outhaul for IMF

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 26 08:19:04 EST 2010

Rod,

My vertical camlock looks similar to Patrick's second picture:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27322478/Picture%2B106.jpg Picture+106.jpg

On most Rhodes the cleats used to secure the outhaul line are attached to
the underside of the boom.  Mine are attached to the port side of the boom.
The problem with this set-up is that you need to fasten your outhaul lines
to the cleats before you head off on a starboard tack.  It's not much of a
problem because I still have the motor pushing me in the right direction
while I'm attaching the line.  I find fastening the outhaul line easier on
the side-mounted cleats and it keeps the line more out of the way.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27322478/Picture%2B113.jpg Picture+113.jpg

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

Rod,
These photos might be what you are looking for.  One is downside-up.  (These
are not my boat) .  Not sure the size of feet but I took my old one to the
hardware store and found a suitable cheap match.  Probably 1 inch.
-Patrick