[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:32:41 EST 2010

Rummy, Ben & Chris;

Please tell me you guys are just jerkin' my chain. You don't really think
it's OK to send a child to sea alone in a quest for...what?...some stupid
"record". Maybe we should stock her up with plenty of Mt. Gay? I have real
problems with our "celebrity" culture and this case just pushes my buttons
for some reason. Don't worry, I'll get over it as soon as the medicine kicks
in.

BenC