[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 26 16:02:28 EST 2010

"...there might be exceptional 16-year-olds out there that are
ready for such a journey."

More power to her.  My college freshman can't seem to navigate his way
out of bed and to classes in the morning.  I don't think he'd be able to
make it past the first port that had alcohol or girls.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD