[Rhodes22-list] Jessica Watson

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 07:52:19 EST 2010

Here's another one going for it..

www.abbysunderland.com

It's amazing how different the two seem, from boat choice to reasons for trying...

As a parent of teens, I'd much rather have them have the ambition to do something than see them attached to the sofa with a game controller in there hand or out running around with a pack and getting into trouble. Kids are all so different, out of my 3, there is only one I'd even consider letting do something like this, if they had the skills and tools nessesary.

Eric