[Rhodes22-list] Snow? !

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jan 30 18:12:09 EST 2010

You've got more than we do. I'd say we have 4" or so and the wind is
really blowing (along with the snow). It's the 17 degrees that is
harder to take than the snow. We head south for a few weeks shortly.
Looks like we'll be dewinterizing the trailer or NC, or GA or......

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD