[Rhodes22-list] Hull color

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:05:14 EDT 2010

Hi everybody. I'm trying to decide on a hull color. I've read lots of info
regarding dark colors generating more heat, oxidizing faster than white
hulls, etc. I'd be doing most of my sailing in the Alabama Gulf
Shores/Florida Panhandle area. Anyone have any comments about darker colors
in this environment? If you have a blue/black/red/green hull, do you have
any regrets? My boat will be kept in a slip for about 6 months per year
(Sept-Oct; Jan-April) and then in covered storage for the other months.

Thanks, Geoff