[Rhodes22-list] Hull color

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 17:22:28 EDT 2010

Geoff,
I finally painted RumRunner last year after twenty years of great service
with a dark blue hull. Yes, a dark hull will show the oxidation and requires
 annual maintenance, but then every hull requires a good waxing on an
annual  basis. I went with a yellow hull for the new color. As far as I know, I
have the only hull with that color. Color choice should be based on your
personal preference. After all, it is going to be your boat.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/6/2010 4:06:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,