[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Jul 7 12:22:59 EDT 2010

Looking past the obvious "why would you do that?!" question, I wonder
how feasible that downgrade would be?  Seems like most of the standing
rigging would have to be resized or replaced due to differing mast
height or attachment points.  Could you still use the same genoa?  Or
would that also need to be resized/replaced?  Speaking from ignorance
here...  I don't know what (if any) dimensional differences there are
between standard and IMF rigs.

But if it were feasible, how about we just swap?  I'll take your IMF
rig and you can have my standard rig ;-)

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA