[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:26:15 EDT 2010

Apparently I am the only one in the world that has trouble with the IMF .... I have FOUGHT this thing for 15 years ,.... the sail jambs when coming out, it takes all of my 235 pounds to pull it in, I have taken the mast apart two or three times trying to understand and get it to work .... currently the edge of the sail has been worn by the mast and has torn along the seam .... I am apparently pretty stupid for not knowing how to use this, but it seems to me that sooner or later one decides to stop banging  your head against the wall just to see if the headache stops.... I wopuld be glad to listen to advise on how to make this work, but I am at the point that part of my problem is the duct tape holding the sail together, I HAVE to replace the sail, and I can't see paying $800 for a new sail that is going to keep giving me headaches.....

Charlie