[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 13:37:25 EDT 2010

Hi Charlie,

I have found that if the outhaul line is not rigged correctly, it can be very
difficult to unfurl and furl the main sail.

If you post a couple pictures of your out haul set up, we may find a simpler
solution.

Another thing : Depending on where and how your boat is wintered, if stuff gets
into the mast via the slot, it can also make furling and unfurling difficult.

Tell us more about the problem.

Caesar