[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 14:12:49 EDT 2010

Charlie,
I'm in SC and can't really hop in the car and come down to see what you
have. If you could take some detailed digital photos, we might be able to help
 you. Perhaps there is a lurker Rhodie near you that would be willing to
help.  Ben is probably the closest I know of and he's in Louisiana.
Lot's of photos showing your setup would really help. Hang in there. We'll
get this fixed. Trust me.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/7/2010 2:00:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,