[Rhodes22-list] $50 Mast raising

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 15:25:46 EDT 2010

I said I would post an update once I had tried this mast raising system out. Well, it worked better than I could have hoped for and all for about $50. I've attached the directions again. The first time I lowered the mast, I had a couple of guys that were hanging out on the dock stand by just in case. Went down so smooth, they asked if I had patented this thing! I didn't bother them again when it was time to raise it and once again up she went, all by myself. I did have to stop part way up to untangle the stays, it swayed a little as a wave went by, but I was never woried about it going sideways. What a pleasure!!

Eric J.
Time Out