[Rhodes22-list] Tired of IMF

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 19:58:26 EDT 2010

Charlie,
You can send all the rain you don't need our way. It's dry again in  SC.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/7/2010 2:36:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:

I  will take pictures ... but you'll have to wait a couple days .... it's
starting to rain again and forcasted for most of the rest of the week

Yeah, I'm bragging  now

Charlie

Dallas, Texas

> From:  R22RumRunner at aol.com
> Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:12:49 -0400
> To:  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Tired of  IMF
>
> Charlie,
> I'm in SC and can't really hop in the  car and come down to see what you
> have. If you could take some  detailed digital photos, we might be able
to help
> you. Perhaps there  is a lurker Rhodie near you that would be willing to
> help. Ben is  probably the closest I know of and he's in Louisiana.
> Lot's of photos  showing your setup would really help. Hang in there.
We'll
> get this  fixed. Trust me.
>
> Rummy
>

> In a message  dated 7/7/2010 2:00:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:
>

> Rummy
>
> Best question I have heard asked of me .... I "found" this forum in
> October of 07, but didn't think to ask all his experience until today
.... guess
> I am just a SLOOOOOOOOW learner .... that might explain  why I have been
> fighting this systenm for so long ......
>

> Located in Dallas, Texas .... don't see very many  Rhodes out here .... I
> have lubricated parts ... tried to rig the  outhaul the way Stan
describes
> and even tried some of the approaches  noted in these responses (and
don't get
> me wrong ... I REALLY  appreciate to massive response I am getting here)
> .... nothing seems  to help...the sail ALWAYS folds when pulling in and
is too
> thick when  coming out .....
>
> > From: R22RumRunner at aol.com
>  > Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:02:51 -0400
> > To:  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
> > Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Tired of  IMF
> >
> > Charlie,
> > Yes, you are the only  person on this planet that has problems with
your
> > IMF. Where are  you located? Perhaps a knowledgeable Rhodie would be
> willing
>  > to help figure out your problem? It could be a physical/mechanical
> problem
> > or something as simple as a lack of  understanding as to how it
actually
> > works.
> > Rest  assured you will get many people with standard sails wishing to
> trade
> > with you. DO NOT DO IT. Stan has a new IMF sail design which is
> > manufactured by Doyle that adds a batten to the sail and a  little more
> sail cloth.
> > It's a wonderful  upgrade.
> > One last question? Why did it take you fifteen years to  find this
forum
> > fix your problem?
> >
> > Rummy
> >

> > In a message  dated 7/7/2010 12:31:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> >  blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:
> >

> >  Apparently I am the only one in the world that has trouble with the
IMF

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28