[Rhodes22-list] Everyone's On The Water (4 Rummy)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 07:12:32 EDT 2010

Joe,
We're originally from northern Wisconsin, but have been in SC on Lake
Hartwell for the past nineteen years. The temps have been hovering around 100
for the past week with popcorn storms all around us, but nothing directly on
my  yard. We got last months water bill ($207.00 for two months) and the
admiral has  forbidden me from watering the grass any more. I guess installing
a pump on the  dock and watering the lawn with lake water will be the next
project.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/11/2010 4:09:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,