[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 18:05:49 EDT 2010

Lee,

 Electric drive is definitely on the to do list for me but budget restraints
will probably delay the project till at least the next year probably 2. My
idea is for a set up that can solar recharge itself over the week so I have
full power on friday for the weekend. The goal is to do this for the price
of a new 9.9hp 4 stroke. I will keep the forum apprised as the project
proceeds.

John S