[Rhodes22-list] Would like to sell my Yamaha 9.9

Kathy Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jul 13 20:44:29 EDT 2010

Rory, and all of you who have had trouble with your Yamahas,

I discovered an easy fix!! Just forget to put the lock on your OB and someone will come and remove it for you! :(  So now the problem is to replace it. With what???  I like the idea of an electric motor, but know very little about them. I would love a lightweight motor I can handle by myself more easily. I have Stan's lift, but not electric. I don't need a lot of power for my small inland lake.

Kathy
jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com