[Rhodes22-list] What do you suggest as replacement

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Wed Jul 14 23:51:37 EDT 2010

I've been using a 2007 Honda 5.0 HP for 3 years.  Always starts on 1st or
2nd pull, no problems at all ever.  I take care of it by changing both oils
at the beginning of every season and an impeller every other year.  I always
run the gas out of it to shut it down when done for the day.

www.powertiller.net makes a tiller control for it and other Honda models as
well if you want something bigger or starter/gen.  I am in a lake, so 5 hp
is plenty for me.

David Culp