[Rhodes22-list] More IMF Furling Advice

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Fri Jul 16 00:36:11 EDT 2010

This is for Charlie in Dallas... You can learn from my mistake today.

You said you are having trouble furling the IMF.  The other advice everyone
gave is  good and something else that you might try is to remember to take
the tension off the back stays before you roll the IMF in.  I guess I knew
that , but forgot to do it today the first time and it makes a world of
difference.  First time - problems.  Take tension off back stays - no
problems.  That mast bends more then we give it credit for.

Regards,

David