[Rhodes22-list] What do you suggest as replacement

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:00:42 EDT 2010

A lot of great info. Thanks everybody. Mary Lou- our Rhodes will be located
in Gulf Shores AL. Our slip is off the ICW about 300 feet from where it
opens into Mobile Bay. If we sail east on the ICW however, we would have a
few miles before reaching sailing waters so motoring convenience is of
paramount importance with us, as it is with you. Geoff