[Rhodes22-list] New site or just new to me?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 19 11:27:06 EDT 2010

I missed that one.

The company that took that picture would not be too pleased unless
Stan has paid them for its use. When we purchased the pictures, we
agreed not reprint or to use then for commercial purposes.

I'm assuming that the site is Stan's seeing as how all the contact
info is his.

BTW my Zone Alarm reports the site as "suspicious" based on the
newness of the site and the strength of its security certificate.but
maybe they are just trying to sell their "security suite"?

Mary Lou