[Rhodes22-list] Test sail in Edenton

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 09:45:41 EDT 2010

Eileen,
Welcome to the Rhodes family. I hope you enjoy your new boat as much as
I've enjoyed mine.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/20/2010 7:44:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com writes:

The  trip was a success, sort of.  We never did go out on our own
overnight.
Stan thought my better half did really well, but the winds/ weather  for
Saturday were a bit much for me.  We did have an great sail with  Stan on
Friday and it was terrific.  As most of you predicted, we are  moving
forward.  I am sure we will love any advice regarding which  options are
essential and which need to stay on the wish list.   Thanks

Eileen

Eileen and Steve wrote:

> Hello, I will admit it, we have been lusting over the Rhodes 22 and  have
> been lurking around reading this board for weeks now.  After  a visit with
> Stan, we have decided to rent one of Stan's boats for the  weekend, hoping
> we love it enough to get one of our very own.  We  are completely novice
> sailers, so any advice you have for us regarding  the boat or the
Albemarle