[Rhodes22-list] Test sail in Edenton

Eileen and Steve eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:02:57 EDT 2010

She works at the Chesapeake Bank in the Trust department.  You are so right.
It is amazing what a small work it really is!!

Eileen

I pass through Mollusk on my way to work at the marina...where does she work
in Kilmarnock?
 I went to a photo workshop over on the Eastern Shore of MD (near St.
Michaels. I stopped in a pub to have dinner while waiting for the evening
session of the workdhop to begin & started talking to the waitress. It turns
out that I knew her sister who worked in the hardware store near my home.
Small world!
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}