[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes hit by car update

Alex McKenna alex at brightrhino.com
Fri Jul 23 16:15:08 EDT 2010

Thanks Eileen,

I got mine directly from Stan, there were several lovely boats there, which
I am sure you saw on your trip. I can say buying a boat directly from the
factory was better than I imagined, and I doubt I would buy one in from a
private seller in the future, they took care of a number of little niggling
things in a day that would have taken me months. Everything is at hand, and
I could choose to upgrade any part of the boat if I wanted to. I got the
mast raising system, and Mark showed me how to use it right on my boat. I am
very happy.

I will think positive rhodes 22 thoughts for you, :-)

Alex

Congratulations Alex, we are so happy for you.  Fortuitous sounds like a
perfect name.  Now if you can spare it, please pass a little good luck our
way so the right boat will come along.

Happy Sailing,

Eileen