[Rhodes22-list] Hull lettering Re: Rhodes hit by car update

Alex McKenna alex at brightrhino.com
Sat Jul 24 12:34:06 EDT 2010

Mary Lou,

Stan was fun to work with and was invaluable in dealing with the Insurance
company, I would not have a boat now without his efforts, I am glad I called
him. I appreciate your vote for Fortuitous, the more I try it out, the more
I like it, although I am sure you are correct about spelling it out.

I like the visibility of your boat letters, what size are they?

I think Fretless is a terrific name, even though I keep thinking 'Fretless
Bass guitar' when I see it, and have to make it to 'without worry' a moment
later.

Best,

Alex