[Rhodes22-list] NW Rhodes Rally Story

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 06:49:51 EDT 2010

Chris,
I finally got around to reading your account of the R22 sail to Canada and
what a wonderful job you did with it. Thank you for taking the time to
write it  all up. It almost makes me wish I could join you next year, but the
mileage  would be a killer.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/25/2010 11:16:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,