[Rhodes22-list] NW Rhodes Rally Story

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 14:18:31 EDT 2010

Rummy,

"Almost makes me wish"?  We would love to have you Rummy.

Think of it as an adventure, a long leisurely drive through our beautiful
country.  Think of sailing in the Puget Sound, one of the more desirable sailing
destinations.  Think of sailing with the Rhodies of the North West, many of whom
you have encouraged and coached along the way.

I think it promises to be a richly rewarding experience, despite the distance.

I suspect that you are not the only one wishing, but I also suspect that you
guys can do much better than that.

We will try to decide on next year's date early, giving everyone ample time to
plan.

Come on Rummy, let's do better than "almost make me wish."

Caesar