[Rhodes22-list] Book Cover - Now Review

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Jul 30 13:20:00 EDT 2010

Well Said Lee.
Chris G

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Leland
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 07:58
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Book Cover - Now Review

I'll give it two thumbs up.  One thumb for Chris' boat on the cover and the
other thumb because it convinces you to buy a small sailboat and put big
sailboat amenities on it, which is a good description of our boats.

It's written for someone who has never owned a sailboat so most people on
this list won't learn much from it.  It's so comprehensive that I'm afraid a
cruising wannabe would be overwhelmed and afraid to pursue their dream of
owning a boat, but it does tell it like it is.  I think experienced sailors
would agree with over 90% of the content with most disagreements based more
on personal opinion than fact.

A Rhodes owner would definitely enjoy Mary Lou's book more but Loibner's
makes a nice addition to your onboard library.

Lee