[Rhodes22-list] Book Cover - Now Review

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 15:13:55 EDT 2010

Onboard library? You mean to tell me you allow books on your Rhodes? What
are you thinking man? All that space being taken up by wood fibers and  ink
when it could be storing bottles of rum. You need to get your  priorities
straight.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/30/2010 1:20:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,