[Rhodes22-list] Towing your Rhodes

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 30 22:08:06 EDT 2010

What's the tow rating on the Tacoma? Generally 4x4's are a little
less than their 2wd cousins but 4wd can be awfully nice on a slippery
ramp. That said if your Tacoma is anything similar to our '08 Nissan
Frontier it will be just fine. The Nissan is rated for 6300 lbs and
huffs and puffs just a bit on the grades or in a headwind pulling our
22 foot travel trailer but it pulls and launches the R22 just fine.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD