[Rhodes22-list] If I can't fix the Rhodes, another sailboat for now?

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Jun 1 12:31:30 EDT 2010

If Alex or any other potential buyers are out there lurking, consider taking
a loan to get a recycled Rhodes from the factory.  If I had waited until I
could afford one, I would have missed out on many years of sailing.  Rose
worked with my lender to get me a great price and rate on a loan, and when
you consider that the interest is tax-deductible, the cost of borrowing is
considerably low.  I'm glad I went that route so many years ago.

Ben