[Rhodes22-list] Arkansas Sailing

Daniel Johnson djohnson0671 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 12:41:14 EDT 2010

Just looking for some information.  We need a change I guess - thinkning
about retiring, etc.  Does anyone on the list currently sail or know anyone
who sails in Arkansas?  We are thinking about the Hot Springs area.  Based
only on the map and internet, looks like there are a few sizable lakes that
might be suitable for a Rhodes.  Any opinions or comments would be
appreciated.

And yes, I know it sounds a little ridiculous to be leaving our wonderful
marina at Solomons on the Chesapeake to go inland, but... who knows!

Dan Johnson