[Rhodes22-list] Arkansas Sailing

Franklin Tugwell ftugwell at cox.net
Tue Jun 8 18:52:26 EDT 2010

Dan:
for the last 10 years I have been spending one week every  month in
Arkansas, mostly in Little Rock.  I had a sailboat in at the Little
Rock Yacht
Club and lived aboard for about a year.  I have lots of suggestions
about
Arkansas and sailing there.  There are wonderful clean lakes and a
statewide commitment to the outdoors--mainly hunting, but also boating
in general.  I will be retiring pretty soon and my wife and I
considered moving
to Arkansas, so I have lots of observations about this.  As it stands,
we
have decided to stay in N. Va and the Potomac and Chesapeake for
boating.  Happy to compare notes offline.

Frank Tugwell
frank.tugwell.tel