[Rhodes22-list] yet another Rhodes newbie

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 22:17:03 EDT 2010

Joe,

Welcome aboard Rhoadie sailing.  I marvel that our distinguished skipper from Lake Hartwell has not chimed in - namely our own Rummy.  His Rhoades is bananna gold and located about a stone's throw from Big Water Marina.  You will like John and Jane, the owners, and Rodger Rookie, who can make any sailboat sing.  My R22 is very near Hart State Park, somewhat under refurb during the next month.  We have other fleet skippers in Georgia that I'm sure you will connect with this summer.

We will all look forward to joint sailing with you, especially with the lake up more than a foot now.  Tell us more about yourself in your postings - you will find you have linked up with a band of scoundrels when you get to know us better!

R,

Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane
Lake Hartwell/Boca Ciega Bay