[Rhodes22-list] yet another Rhodes newbie

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 09:22:32 EDT 2010

Joe,
Big Water marina is no stranger to having a few R22's tied up. Someone you
must meet is a guy named Rodger that works at the marina and lives on his
Hunter  37 at the marina. I live on Lake Hartwell about six miles from Big
Water (by  water) and you will find me out sailing just about any time there
is a hint of  wind. I have a yellow hulled boat which is impossible to miss.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/8/2010 1:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,