[Rhodes22-list] Optimal crew numbers.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 15:05:49 EDT 2010

Optimal crew is dependent on the wind. 0 to 10 can easily be handled by one
 or two. Anything above that I would recommend more rail meat (counter
balance). Three can handle winds up to about twenty and anything above that
requires four, a whole lot of rum and a galley wench.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/9/2010 2:32:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,