[Rhodes22-list] All tied up

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jun 11 00:35:50 EDT 2010

Jim,

I don't think I have a picture of the tiller connected to the motor but here
it is unconnected:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28851259/At%2BEase%2B11-8-09%2B006.jpg
At+Ease+11-8-09+006.jpg

The bar atop the tiller swings over to the motor and the hole fits over the
post on the motor.  Turning the tiller turns the rudder and the motor.  It's
not that useful in open water but it gives you great control while motoring
around in a marina and especially going in and out of a slip.

It's almost as good as having a powerboat.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

Dave,

Can you clue me in to "Stan's ingenious steering option"?  As a
single-hander it sounds like something I definitely need.  I tried searching
for it but no luck.

Jim