[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 13 20:36:34 EDT 2010

Geoff,

You left out the most important piece of information:  will your wife or
girlfriend be sailing with you?  If so, do whatever she tells you.

You said that "99.9% of the time (you) would just use a portable toilet and
not even use the Rhodes'
head."

A portable toilet is easy to use, clean and maintain.  I'd keep it simple.

I'm a daysailor.  Men on board either use a urinal or pee over the side.
Women normally hold it but will use the portapotty if necessary.

To recap, if 99.9% of the time a portapotty will do, do what your wife tells
you to do.  Gotta keep the crew happy.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE