[Rhodes22-list] Masthead Light Blub

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jun 14 16:14:26 EDT 2010

On many boats, these were added later by owners. We added ours on our
1991 that was recycled in 1998. You'll have to see what you've got up
there. You might check your connections and switches first just
because they are more accessible.

We just went round and round with this but we had a breaker flipping.
Turned out to be a short in the connector.

Best,
Mary Lou