[Rhodes22-list] Sorry to bring this subject up

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 08:21:32 EDT 2010

Geoff,
As far as I know there is no standard arrangement on the Rhodes.  Stan
will do his best to fix you up with what you want.  Our boat was
arranged similarly to Mary Lou's with a hinged curtain.  I took that
down cause it was always in the way.
As for dumping in the marina's toilet, that's what I'm always told when
I ask at the marina.  I try to be discrete about it and as Mary Lou
says, I try my best to leave the facilities as clean or better than
before.  I find that we only have to make one dump during a week's
cruise since we stop in at a marina every couple of days for showers and
replenishing food, beer, etc, so we use their toiletry equipment then.
We trailer, so I make the final dump when we get home.
Joe